Join us at Mohawk Harbor in Schenectady NY, at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 30 for ASGHR's Hero 5K for Autism!
*** Hero 5K is running Rain or Shine - be prepared for the weather! ***
Click here for the Race Day & Volunteer Information Sheet
Celebrate the finale of Autism Acceptance Month! Register today – then mark your calendar, tell your friends and family, and dust off your superhero or anti-hero costume!
Costumes aren’t mandatory, but just remember that you’re a hero for improving the lives of autistic individuals and families all over the Greater Hudson Region.
Save 10% with The Costumer in store or online at TheCostumer.com. Use Coupon Code 27206
Mohawk Harbor, Harborside Drive, Schenectady, NY 12305. Click here for directions and Click here for Google map
View the Certified 5K Course Map along the Mohawk Harbor Bike Path, a 100% paved road race configured as a partial loop with two turnarounds.
- Entry fee: $30 online pre-registration / $35 Race Day
- Pre-registration encouraged and will remain open until Saturday, April 29 at Noon
- Race day registration and packet pick up will be at the registration tent near Druthers at Mohawk Harbor. Please arrive early 8:00 a.m. to 9:10 a.m. to pick up your packet with commemorative pair of Hero 5K running socks and avoid the crowd.
AGE GROUP & AWARDS:
Awards will be given out immediately after the last finishers to top 3 M/F in three age groups (17 and under, 18-59, and 60+) and Corporate Team awards
There is plenty of parking at Mohawk Harbor.
GUN Time results using the ChronoTrack B-Tag, provided by Albany Running Exchange Event Productions
Will be available immediately after the race on AREEP Results page
SUPPORT THE HERO 5K:
- Want to contribute but can't participate? Please visit our fundraising page or sign-up here to volunteer.
- Click here for sponsorship opportunities
- We welcome in-kind goods and services from the community! Click here for the donation form
All proceeds will benefit Autism Society Greater Hudson Region, a 501(c)(3) organization which provides programs as well as referrals to partner organizations to fulfill the needs of individuals and families in 21 New York counties: Albany, Chenango, Columbia, Delaware, Dutchess, Fulton, Greene, Montgomery, Orange, Otsego, Putnam, Rensselaer, Rockland, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Sullivan, Ulster, Warren, Washington and Westchester.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Hero Champion Sponsors:
Hero Sidekick Sponsors: