10th Annual Kelly’s Angels Mother-Lovin' 5K Run/Walk
Sunday, May 8, 2022
Two Ways to Participate
- VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION: From wherever you are anytime throughout Mother’s Day weekend. Online registration for participants is open through the end of day on Sunday, May 8.
- IN-PERSON 5K Run/Walk: Orenda Pavilion, Saratoga Spa State Park. Registration for in-person participation is no longer available online, but you can register in-person on May 7 (10am-2pm) and May 8 (7:30am-8:30am) at the Orenda Pavilion in the Saratoga Spa State Park (see course map below for location). RACE SHIRTS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR RACE-DAY REGISTRANTS.
The Kelly’s Angels Mother-Lovin’ 5K Run/Walk will be back in person this year on Mother’s Day morning, May 8th at the Saratoga Spa State Park.
Now in its 10th year, the Mother-Lovin’ 5K has become the signature annual fundraiser for Kelly’s Angels. All proceeds directly support our mission to help children who’ve lost a parent or sibling to cancer or other illness or who, themselves, are battling a life-threatening condition. Your support brings joy to the lives of people who’ve endured, or are going through, heartbreaking times.
We hope you’ll join us to celebrate our 10th annual event, together!
5K Course Map
IN-PERSON RACE ITINERARY FOR SUNDAY, MAY 8
Orenda Pavilion at the Saratoga Spa State Park
7:30-8:30 AM: Registration, Packet Pick-Up*, Angel Auction Raffle Begins
(*A packet pick-up/registration will also be held Saturday, May 7 at the Orenda Pavilion, Saratoga Spa State Park from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM)
8:45 AM: FREE Kids Fun Run
9:00 AM: Announcements (Mark Mulholland) and National Anthem (Keri Alonzo)
9:15 AM: Mother-Lovin’ 5K Run/Walk Begins
9:30 AM: Angel Auction Raffle Ends/Winners Posted
10:15 AM: Awards Ceremony
10:30 AM: Event Concludes
Race Shirts: Pre-registrants will receive their very own Kelly’s Angels short sleeve race shirt! Registrations must be received by April 22, 2022 to guarantee shirt size, and by May 4th to guarantee a shirt. In-person registrants are not guaranteed a race shirt (they will be available as supplies last.)
Share Your Photos: Share your 5K pictures on social media using #ML5K or #KellysAngels or email them to KellysAngelsInc@gmail.com.
Awards: Medals will be given to: 1st place overall male and female winners and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place male and female in each age group (14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+)
Teams Welcome! Create a team below, or join a team that has already been created.
Parking: Free parking in SPAC Route 50 lot
Facilities: Restrooms available
Pets will NOT be allowed on the course.
Strollers will be allowed, but we request starting in the back of the starting group.
VIRTUAL 5K RUN/WALK
Still want to participate to support the cause, but can’t join us in person? Then, the virtual race is for you! Just as we’ve done the past two years during the pandemic, we hope to, once again, receive support from runners/walkers in every state in America!
Here’s how it works:
- Register for the virtual race option. Registration fee is $35 and includes a Kelly’s Angels short sleeve race shirt (S&H fee included) and a virtual race bib. Registrations must be received by April 15th to ensure your shirt will arrive before race day.
- Upon registration you will be emailed a digital bib to post or print and wear on your run or walk.
- Get out there and run or walk sometime over Mother’s Day Weekend, May 6-8th! You can run at the park, your favorite route in your neighborhood, or anywhere you want!
- Have fun!!! Grab a selfie and send us your photo for the Mother-Lovin’ Photo Gallery! Share on social media with the hashtags #MLVirtual5k and #KellysAngels or email to KellysAngelsInc@gmail.com.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to stay up to date on all race details!
Please visit Kelly's Angels for more information about the organization.