Welcome to the 35th Annual Shamrock Run!
Presented by the Irish Cultural Center Hudson Valley, this event honors The Decicco Bros. and benefits the Agri-Business Child Development Program.
Yvonne Sill School Participation Trophy for the school with the highest student participation percentage, sponsored by Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union sponsored.
START: Academy Green, Kingston, 12:50 sharp
FINISH: At the foot of Broadway
ENTRY FEES: $25 pre-register online until March 6th
$15 pre-register ages 16 & under *$10 discount is automatically applied before checkout.
$30 In-person sign-up March 11th & March 12th
There are no refunds, exchanges, nor transfers.
SHIRTS: Available to first 2,000 runners. Note: You will select your shirt size at pick up.
Saturday T-Shirt Pickup for both Teams & Individuals on March 11th, at Keegan Ales 20 St. James St. 11am-1pm
Check in and Race Day Registration 10am - 12:30pm across from Academy Green at Governor Clinton Apartments, 1 Albany Avenue.
Team pick-up by ONE person at Team Table Only
Post Race Party - ID Required for post race party: Rondout Neighborhood Center
PRIZES: Randomly drawn from all registered runners. You must have a
race number and be present to win.
GRAND PRIZE: $1,000 Gift Certificate towards trip to Ireland which includes:
· 4-Nights’ Accommodation in Ireland, Breakfast included.(4-Nights 4* B&B)
· 5-Days Car Rental – Manual Transmission, Economy Class
Vehicle, Includes CDW Insurance and Unlimited Mileage
· Based on 2 people traveling together sharing a room
· Non transferrable. No cash value. Travel must be completed by
December 15th, 2023
· A small supplement may apply for travel in High Season, some
date restrictions may apply
· Additional travelers, optional add-ons, additional nights and
package upgrades available
· Reservations & arrangements made by Destinations Ireland & BEYOND
· Complimentary Customized Trip Itinerary by Destinations Ireland & BEYOND
· Air fare is not included
*Teams are for schools only, if you are not a part of school team, please register as an individual. Joining a school will be counted towards the Yvonne Sill School Participation Award & Trophy! Only students count towards participation award, but adults can join a School Team too.
We need volunteers before, during, and after the race. Join a dedicated team and help advance a good cause all in one fun filled day! Click Here to Sign-Up.